Ingredients for +7 Months Soup Recipe with Lamb Meat and Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon of vermicelli
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of whole wheat flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 glasses of water
Minced Lamb How to Make Yoghurt +7 Month Soup Recipe?
- First, we put olive oil and ground beef in our pot and fry it.
- Then we add our water and vermicelli. We let it cook.
- In the meantime, we take the yogurt, flour and egg yolk in a bowl and whisk them.
- After our noodles are cooked, we add the water to the mixture and mix at the same time so that the yogurt does not cut.
- Then we add it to our pot. After 3 to 4 minutes of boiling, we turn off the heat.