Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Food Processor Raw Meatballs (Without Meat)
Ingredients for the Kitchen Robot Raw Meatballs (Meatless) Recipe
- 2.5 cups of brown bulgur (white can also be done)< li itemprop="ingredients">1.5 glasses of hot water
- 1 tea glass of isot
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of sweet ground paprika
- 2 and a half tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of pepper paste (spicy)
- 5 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 piece onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
How to Make Meatless Meatballs Recipe with the Kitchen Processor
- < li>Take the bulgur into a deep bowl and pour 1.5 glasses of hot water on it. Cover it and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Let the bulgur rise and pull the onion out of the robot. Squeeze the onion juice using a strainer. Take it in a bowl.
- Take the isot into a bowl and add hot water to it and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- After the bulgur rises, put the bulgur in the food processor and add the dry onion that you pulled from the processor, Add the soaked isot (with its juice), lemon juice, pomegranate syrup, olive oil, salt, tomato and pepper paste, and red pepper, and grind it from the robot for 10 minutes, stopping it from time to time.
- Then put it in a bowl and for a few minutes with your hand. Knead more and shape it. (If the consistency is thick, add less olive oil and knead a little more. Enjoy your meal