For those who are looking for Falafel Sauce/ Different Dipping Sauce (Lebanese Cuisine)
The Story of the Recipe
For Those Looking for Falafel Sauce/ Different Dip Sauce (Lebanese Cuisine) Ingredients for the Recipe
- 4 tablespoons of strained yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- Roasted sesame and parsley (optional, I used it for decoration)
For Those Looking for Falafel Sauce/ Different Dipping Sauce (Lebanese Cuisine) Recipe Preparation
- Strained yoghurt is taken into a bowl. (If you do not have strained yoghurt, it is enough to take the thickest part of your regular yoghurt and let it sit in the strainer for 10 minutes.)
- The tahini is added to the yoghurt and mixed.
- Then add lemon juice and salt and mix. < li>Lastly, very finely chopped parsley is added and served. If you wish, you can also use parsley just for decoration. I also sprinkled some sesame seeds.