The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Frozen Dough for Winter Preparation
- 5 kg flour
- 1 tea glass of oil
- Flour as much as it takes
How to Make Frozen Yufka Winter Preparation Recipe ?
- Add flour, oil, salt and water into the bowl that we are going to knead dough, and knead so that it is slightly harder than the earlobe. Cover it and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour on the table that we will open later, empty the dough, divide it into two, knead it well and make balls.
- Line them on a floured tray and cover them with a damp cloth.
- Open the yufkas one by one and cook them on the sheet, 6 in a row. In other words, first bake 1 piece of pastry, then put 1 more on it and turn it over and cook it as well. Thus, we bake 6 pieces of phyllo on top of each other.
- Cut it in half, fold it again and shape it into a triangle and cool it a little.
- Put it in a refrigerator bag, tie it tightly and put it in the freezer.