Fresh Potato with Dipping Sauce
Ingredients for Fresh Potatoes with Dipping Sauce
- Half a kilo of tiny fresh potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- Chili powder
- Red pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon strained yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove of grated garlic
- A pinch of dill
- Half a teaspoon of mint
- Half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper
Fresh Potato Recipe with Dipping Sauce
- Let’s wash the potatoes and dry them thoroughly.
- Olives in a bowl Let’s add the oil and grate the garlic.
- Then add all the spices and mix them.
- Add the potatoes and blend them.
- Put the potatoes on a greased paper-lined tray and put them at 190 degrees Celsius. Let’s cook them in the oven until they are browned.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dip and serve alongside the potatoes.