Ingredients for Fresh Pumpkin Soup (6+ Months) Recipe
- 1/2 (half) green pumpkin
- 1 fine carrot
- 5 sprigs of parsley or dill
- 250 ml of water
- 100 ml breast milk
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Fresh Pumpkin Soup (6+ Months) Recipe Preparation
- Peel and grate the carrot and zucchini.
- Boil with 250 ml of water. (I took the kefir and threw it away).
- When the vegetables are soft, add parsley or dill.
- After turning it off, add breast milk and olive oil and mix.
- Strain through a strainer. .
- Let’s add olive oil and breast milk after the cooking process is finished so that the nutritional value is not lost.