Gel to prevent darkening of fruits on the cake
Ingredients for Gel Recipe to Prevent Fruits on Cake from Blackening
- Half a glass of water
- 1 tea tablespoon of corn or wheat starch
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- Juice of half a lemon< /li>
- 1 tablespoon of water
Preparation of Gel Recipe to Prevent the Fruits on the Cake from Turning Black
- First Method: Take half a glass of water in a suitable pot or coffee pot.
- Put 1 teaspoon of heaping starch and 1 teaspoon of heaped sugar on it and mix well.
- Let’s cook it on medium heat until foamy.
- You can start using it after it cools down.
- You can dip the fruits into it and put it on the cake. This measure is enough.
- Unfortunately, it solidifies, we can’t store more, but the cost is very low, so it’s not a problem.
- The second method is practical, squeeze the juice of half a lemon and add a small amount of water (1 tablespoon).
- Which one you want to choose is up to you. ☺️