Ingredients for Gourmet Baby Red Pepper Soup Recipe
- 1 medium potato
- 1 small carrot
- 1 red pepper
- 2 shallots
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 glasses of chicken stock or regular water
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
Gourmet Baby Red How to Make Pepper Soup Recipe
- Let’s put our oil in a pot, take the chopped onions and sauté a little.
- Since we will process our soup in a blender, we chop our garlic, potatoes, carrots and red peppers randomly and chop them. Let’s put it in the pot.
- After sautéing for a minute or two, I said let’s add 2 cups of chicken broth, but you can adjust your water according to your ingredients and the consistency of the soup. Let’s cook for 20-25 minutes on low heat with the lid closed.
- After cooking, you can peel the outer skin of your pepper if you want, I did not peel it, let’s put our soup through a blender. You can add chicken pieces if you wish. Bon appetit to the lambs ❤❤