Ingredients for Green Bean Chicken Soup Recipe for Babies
- 1 chicken leg
- 1 piece onion (small size)
- 1 potato
- 1 carrot
- 1 capia pepper< /li>
- 2 green beans
- 1 tomato
- Half a tea glass of rice
- Water to cover
How to Make Green Bean Chicken Soup for Babies?
- First of all, let’s peel and throw away our ingredients, let’s cut our tomatoes and capia peppers, our potatoes into cubes.
- let’s cut our onion in two, add the leg and beans, wash our rice and put it in the pot.
- Let’s put water to cover the materials we bought and Let’s let it cook and then add the salt that is close to cooking.
- Optional, of course, then we can take our cooked chicken from it, shred it, add it, or feed it separately, let’s run it through the blender and serve it.