Ingredients for Green Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 glass of green lentils
- 1. 5 cups of fine bulgur
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon of hot water
- Salt, black pepper, red pepper, cumin (Optional)
- Green onion and parsley
Green Lentil Meatballs Recipe Preparation
- Boil the green lentils and put them in a deep bowl with their water.
- Let’s add bulgur to it and mix it, cover it with a cling wrap so that the bulgur swells and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in the pan Let’s fry the onion with oil, add the tomato paste and fry it again, add the water and cook it until it reaches the consistency of sauce.
- Let’s add our sauce first, then the spices and then the chopped green onion and parsley on top of the softened bulgur and knead well. < lShape the meatballs and arrange them on a plate, serve with greens and lemon.