Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Green Lentil Meatballs
Ingredients for Green Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 glass of green lentils
- 1 tea glass of red lentils
- 4 glasses of water
- 5 tea glasses of fine bulgur for meatballs
- 1 glass of water oil
- 1 medium onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Half a bunch parsley
- 5-6 sprigs of green onions
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tbsp spoon of pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of salt, paprika, cumin, mint, basil, black pepper
- Half a lemon
Making Green Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- Let’s wash the lentils and put them in the pot.
- Let’s add hot water to them and cook them until they are soft.
- While the lentils are cooking, remove the sediments that accumulate on them with a spoon.
- More Then, when the lentils are soft, let’s add the bulgur with meatballs and boil until the water has evaporated.
- When the water is gone, close the lid of the pot and set it aside and wait for the bulgur to swell.
- After removing the greens and washing them, let’s chop them into small pieces.
- Chop the onion and garlic separately.
- Let’s put the oil and onion in the pan and fry them.
- Let’s add the garlic, tomato paste, salt and spices on the roasted onion.
- Add pomegranate syrup and set aside.
- Let’s pour the cooked lentil bulgur into a large bowl and add the onion and tomato paste sauce on it and knead. >
- If the salt and oil is less, let’s add a little more and knead it.
- Meatballs You can give it the shape of an e and serve it with curly pickles and tomatoes. Bon appetit.