Ingredients for Tarhana Recipe with Green Lentils
- 2 tablespoons of green lentils
- 1 shallot da quarter onion
- 3 tablespoons plain tarhana
- Half garlic
- 1 teaspoon of germ
- 1 teaspoon or 1 cube of pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch of mint
- Chicken stock or broth (optional)
- 1 cube of whey
< h2>How to Make Tarhana with Green Lentils Recipe?
- First of all, if you haven’t soaked the green lentils overnight, let’s boil 2 tablespoons of green lentils in a small coffee pot for 15-20 minutes.
- In another pot, chop the onion and garlic into small pieces and pour half a tea glass of water. and boil it in whey.
- After boiling for 5 minutes, let’s add 1 glass of water, and after it boils, let’s add our tomato paste and olive oil and boil it a little more.
- Then add our tarhana, wheat germ, lentils and mint. let it boil, if you wish, you can add chicken stock or broth at this time, if not, let’s add 1 glass of water and let it cook ☺️.