Ingredients for Pumpkin Soup Recipe for Babies
- Pumpkin (half a slice is enough)
- 1 small potatoes
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 cup of chicken or broth
- Hot water
How to Make Pumpkin Soup for Babies Recipe
- Cut the pumpkin, potato and carrot into cubes.
- Chop the onion and fry in butter.
- Add the garlic, add the carrot, pumpkin and potato and fry a little more together.
- Optional After adding 1 glass of chicken or beef broth, hot water is added to the boil by 1 finger. The yeast is left to leave.
- When the vegetables are soft, salt is adjusted and the soup is passed through the blender. Our soup is ready to be served.