Green Lentils (With Barley Vermicelli)
Ingredients for Green Lentil (Barley Noodle) Recipe
- 1 tea glass of green lentils
- Half tea glass of barley vermicelli
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of tomato or pepper paste
- 1 small carrot
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 glasses of water
- Lamb marrow juice
How to Make Green Lentil (Barley Vermicelli) Recipe
- Wash the green lentils and boil them for 10 minutes.
- Reserve 1 glass of the boiling water.
- Chop the carrot, onion and garlic finely.
- In olive oil, add carrot, onion, garlic and Let’s sauté the tomato paste a little.
- Add the barley vermicelli and sauté for 1-2 more minutes.
- Lastly, the green lentils and the water we set aside + Add 1 more glass of warm water and let it cook. get well soon babies