Ingredients for Minced Ground (Reconstituted Meat) Recipe
- 2. 5 tea glasses of fine bulgur
- 1 medium onion
- 1. 5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 4/3 of a tea glass of oil
- Lemon salt sumac black pepper flakes pepper pomegranate syrup
- Boiled water to soak the bulgur
- 1 glass of small amount is sufficient
- Include parsley or curly bran
- 4/3 lukewarm water to dilute
How to Make Ground Beef (Diluted Beef) Recipe
- First of all, the water is boiled, the fine bulgur is taken into my debt, the boiled water is poured over the bulgur and covered, and the bulgur is expected to absorb the water. (200 ml 1 glass of water is sufficient).
- While waiting for bulgur to be cooked, oil is poured into the pan, heated on the stove, 1.5 tablespoons of tomato paste and a few lemon salts are added and cooked as in the picture.
- Let it sit for a while to cool down. Spices and onions are added to the soaked bulgur. It is mixed with the help of a spoon.
- Then the tomato paste heated in the pan is added to the oil and kneaded well.
- Lastly, pomegranate syrup and parsley or curry are added and mixed.
- Finally. Prepared 1 glass of warm water is poured into the prepared stew in a controlled manner and mixed, our minced meat is ready.
- It can be eaten either with pickles or with kale or with tomatoes or cucumbers, depending on the season. Bon appetit