Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Handmade Meatless Raw Meatballs
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs with Eggs
- 5 tea glasses of brown bulgur
- 1 onion< /li>
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- 1 tomato
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of oil
- Chili pepper
- Black pepper
- 1 bunch of parsley
- As much water as needed
- Additional spices can be added optionally
How to Make Egg Meatballs Recipe?
- Firstly, put 5 tea glasses of brown bulgur in the raw meatball mixing bowl.
- Then we chop 1 onion small and add it to the bulgur.
- Peel the skin of 1 tomato, chop it big and add it to the bulgur.
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste , 2 tablespoons of paprika paste, salt, black pepper, cumin, a little more than 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup.
- Pepper flakes according to the bitterness ratio, put 5 tablespoons of chili pepper in a bowl, add water and let it sit in a corner
- Chop the parsley and add it last.
- After bringing all the ingredients together, let’s knead for 5 minutes.
- Add the pre-soaked paprika and knead for another 10 minutes.< /li>
- Put a glass of water and then continue kneading. When the bulgur is soft and ready to be eaten, add the chopped parsley and mix it.
- Put 2 glasses of oil in a pot and let it brown.< /li>
- After frying, let’s beat 3 eggs and add them to the oil.
- After cooking, let’s raw Let’s pour it on top of the meatballs.
- Then let’s knead it again, knead it for a maximum of 3 minutes until the eggs disappear in it. You can serve as desired. Enjoy your meal