Ingredients for Hatay Kisir Recipe
- 6 tea glasses of fine bulgur
- 2 glasses of hot water
- 1.5 tea glasses of olive oil
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of mint
- 2 bunches of onions
- 1 tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 6 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
How to Make Hatay Kisir Recipe?
- Let’s add fine bulgur to a large tray.
- Add two glasses of boiling water to it and let the bulgur soften for 8 minutes. Let’s wait.
- After it softens, let’s add tomato and pepper paste on it and knead it well. (5 minutes )
- After kneading, add pomegranate syrup and knead for another 5 minutes.
- Now add olive oil and knead for another 5 minutes.
- Last mint and After finely chop the green onion, add all the greens, cumin and salt to the tray and mix without kneading. Bon appetit.