The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for the Hatay Style Hot Kisir Recipe
- 2 cups of fine bulgur
- 2 glass of boiled water
- 1 head onion large
- 2 green garlic
- 1 meal tablespoon of paprika
- 3 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tea tablespoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon tablespoon of sumac (I put 1 teaspoon, you can even increase these consistency)
- 5 full tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon< li itemprop="ingredients">1 glass of genuine olive oil
- Basil coriander cumin and basil In terms of taste, I like it very much, but I leave it to few who know and use
- Half a bunch of parsley
- Half a bunch of fresh green mint
- 3 green onions
- Lettuce to serve
Making the Hatay Style Hot Spicy Kisir Recipe
- First I wash our bulgur and let it rest in a deep bowl with hot water, I use dur bulgur for your information.
- I chop it finely and kill it in a little oil, when it seems to turn a little pink, I add the tomato paste into it, then I mix it well into the bulgur, I always use a large wooden spoon. Let’s add our spices. I think it should be plenty, but you know your taste better.
- Not everyone likes and uses all spices. Follow my recipe for its classic consistency (I like basil, coriander, cumin and basil as a taste, but few know and use it, I leave it to preference!!! ). Bon appetit, honey, healing.