Ingredients for a Healthy Weight Gaining Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 2 flowers of broccoli
- 1 small potato< /li>
- Half a carrot
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- Half a glass of marrow bone broth
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of vermicelli
- Enough water< /ul>
How to Make a Healthy Weight Gaining Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Let’s wash the vegetables and chop them into tiny pieces.
- And get enough water in the pot to reach them .
- After the vegetables are boiled, let’s mash them with a blender.
- Then let’s add the marrow bone broth and leave it on low heat.
- In a separate pan until the smell of oil and flour comes out. Let’s fry it and add it to the soup.
- Then add a wire to the boiling soup. Let’s add the noodles and we can take them from the stove after the noodles are cooked.