Ingredients for Hearty Soup (+8 Months) Recipe
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 yams
- 1/2 (half) black carrot
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of baby semolina
- 1 teaspoon of homemade labneh
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
How to Make Hearty Soup (+8 Months) Recipe
- Carrot, Jerusalem artichoke and black carrot small small It is chopped.
- Shallots and garlic are peeled and all are put in the pot. Add enough water to cover the vegetables and boil them until they soften.
- After the vegetables are soft, add 1 tablespoon of baby semolina without taking it off the stove and cook it until it thickens.
- After being taken from the stove, it is passed through a blender. Add 1 teaspoon of labneh and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.