Ingredients for Highland Soup with Carrots for Babies
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 glass of yogurt< /li>
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 glass of whey (Or regular water)
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Dried mint upon request
How to Make Highland Carrot Soup for Babies
- Grate the carrot on the thinnest side of the grater (with the star-like side, if any) and set aside.
- We mix the flour and yogurt well so that they do not form lumps and add the water/whey and stir continuously until it boils on the stove over medium heat. .
- We throw the carrot that is close to boiling and continue mixing.
- After boiling, we add mint and oil and boil it two times. You can serve the boiling soup after it cools down.