Ingredients for Yayla Soup + Recipe for 8 Months Babies
- 1 tablespoon of green lentils
- 1 tablespoon of bulgur
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- Half of 1 egg yolk
- 1 dessert spoon of purple flour(whole wheat flour optionally)
- Mint with 1 teaspoon tip
Yayla Soup for +8 Months Babies Recipe How to Make?
- After washing the lentils well, they are cooked in 2 glasses of water until soft.
- The bulgur is boiled until cooked by adding well-washed bulgur.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolk and yogurt, add flour and mix them.
- The consistency of this mixture is softened by adding a little bit of water from cooked bulgur and lentils.
- Then the mixture with yogurt is added to the bulgur and lentils.
- Mint After it is added, a stone is boiled and taken from the stove.