Ingredients for Yayla Soup for Babies (6-9 Months) Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of rice
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1/2 (half) tablespoon of flour
- 1/2 (half) egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 500 ml of water
- Dried mint
Yayla Soup for Babies (6-9 Months) Recipe Preparation
- Boil the rice until it is completely soft.
- Make 3-4 of the water of the rice you boiled Take a spoon and mix it with flour.
- Beat the yoghurt in a separate bowl with a fork and add it into the flour mixture, stirring slowly.
- Beat the egg yolk in a separate place and add it too. < li>Add this mixture to the rice you boiled slowly.
- Be careful not to cut the yogurt in the meantime. Yogurt won’t cut if you add it while it’s warm.
- Boil for a while. Add olive oil and dried mint on it.