Ingredients for Baby Plateau Soup +9 Months Recipe
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 dishes spoon of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of rice (optionally 1 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon of flour
- 2 glasses of water (can be increased according to consistency)
- 1 teaspoon of mint
- 1 tablespoon of genuine olive oil
How to Make Baby Soup with Plateau +9 Months Recipe?
- Let’s take the water in the pot, wash the rice and boil it well.
- Let’s whisk the yogurt, egg yolk and flour in the bowl, add a spoonful of the boiled rice water to our bowl and continue mixing.
- Let’s pour our bowl into the pot where we boiled the rice, let’s continue to boil, after boiling for 5 max 10 minutes, we take our olive oil from the stove.
- We take it in our small pan and lightly burn the mint and pour it into our soup. Bon appetit for our babies :)Note: Since my daughter does not eat tasteless food without salt, I add a little salt is optional ;).