Homemade 3-Ingredient Liquid Cream with Milk Cream Taste
Ingredients for Homemade 3-Ingredient Liquid Cream Recipe with Milk Cream Taste
- 1.5 cups full-fat natural farm milk or packaged milk li>
- 1.5 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter or butter
- NOTE; If you want it to be a little fluid, you can use it for ganache, especially on cakes, you can add more than half a glass of milk or you can add a tablespoon of flour. I like a little dark, especially on pasta in meals, and it’s the perfect size for soups.
Preparation of Homemade 3-Ingredient Liquid Cream Recipe with Milk Cream Taste
- < li>First of all, let’s put the butter and flour in a pan and cook it until the white color is gone and the smell is gone.
- Then let’s add the milk little by little and mix it constantly on low heat so that it doesn’t get lumpy.
- When the milk starts to boil, let’s cook it. Let’s cook for another minute and then turn it off.
- Put it through a mixer or blender to make it smooth and fluid.
- Our vee cream is ready