Homemade Chocolate Sauce
Ingredients for Homemade Chocolate Sauce Recipe
- 1. 5 glasses of milk
- 1. 5 glasses of water
- 1. 5 tea glasses of granulated sugar
- 1. 5 tablespoons of flour
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
Homemade Chocolate Sauce Recipe Preparation
- < li>Put all the ingredients in the pot.
- Let’s mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained before turning it on.
- Then turn on the stove and stir until it boils.
- When it boils, turn the heat down and turn it off. Add 50 g of butter to it, mix and turn off the heat. You can use this sauce in almost any dessert. It is a recipe I use especially for profiteroles.
- You can keep it in the refrigerator for a few days.