Homemade Chocolate Sauce (For All Kinds of Desserts)
Ingredients for Chocolate Sauce Homemade (For Any Dessert) Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 2. 5 glasses of milk
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1. 5 tablespoons of starch
- 40 grams of chocolate (Dark or milk)
- 1 packet of vanilla
Chocolate Sauce Homemade (For All Kinds of Desserts) Recipe Preparation
- Milk, cocoa starch and sugar are mixed in the sauce pot and mixed.
- It is taken to the side and boiled by stirring constantly.
- When the eyes become eyes, it is cooked for a while to gain consistency.
- Then 40 grams of chocolate are added into it.
- After the bottom of the stove is turned off, butter and Vanilla is also added and made smooth and whipped with hand whisks with heat.