Ingredients for Homemade Ketchup Recipe
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste< /li>
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5-6 cloves
- 1 tablespoon of starch
- 1.5 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar< /li>
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Making Homemade Ketchup Recipe
- Grated tomatoes. 2 tablespoons of tomato paste are opened with the juice of the tomato.
- The two are mixed and left to cook. After cooking for 10 minutes, add all the ingredients except olive oil.
- Continue to boil for 5 minutes. Take it from the stove and pour olive oil on it. It is left to cool.
- When it cools, the cloves and some of the garlic are removed. It is passed through the rotor.
- Puts in a jar or bottle.