Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Homemade Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs (you can use it in brown bulgur)
- 1.5 cups of hot water
- Half a tea glass of isot
- 1 large tea glass of oil
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1 grated onion(strain the juice)
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Half a tea glass of lemon juice
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- Some finely chopped parsley
- Some cubed h alinde ice
How to Make Homemade Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- First add hot water to the bulgur, cover it, let it rise for 30 minutes Let it sit.
- Then put the grated onion, tomato paste, oil, paprika, isot, cumin and salt in the pot, add a little hot water and fry it. (I’ll give you a trick, when you cook it on the stove like this, it tastes better as all the spices mix ‼️)
- Place the bulgur in a large tray and pour 2 tablespoons of isot on it and mix it well with your hand.
- Add the stuffing in the pot that we roasted a little bit on top.
- Add 7-8 ice cubes and knead until the bulgur is firm ‼️
- Then add parsley, pomegranate syrup and lemon juice and knead a little more .
- I rested it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and gave it a shape. (for better shape)