Ingredients for Homemade Meatless Meatless Meatballs Recipe
- Half kg raw meatballs of fine bulgur
- 1 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 2 medium onion graters
- Grated 2 medium tomatoes
- 3-4 cloves of garlic (finely crushed)
- Half a tea glass of oil
- Half a bunch of parsley (finely chopped)
- Half a bunch of green onions (finely chopped)
- 2-3 teaspoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons of isot
- 1 tablespoon of chili flakes< li itemprop="ingredients">1 tablespoon of ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- Spring on request You can reduce or increase the amount of horses and add different spices.
Making Homemade Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- Half a pack of fine bulgur, raw meatballs It is taken into a mixing bowl and 1 glass of hot water is poured and mixed with a spoon to wet it.
- All ingredients except oil and greens are put on the bulgur.
- Isot pepper is diluted with a glass of water, and the bulgur is fed slowly with our hands. It is kneaded.
- When bulgur is kneaded by smashing in the palm of the hand for about 20-30 minutes, oil is added and kneaded with it. given and taken to the serving plate.