Ingredients for Homemade Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of fine bulgur
- 2 water glass of boiling water
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 2 grated garlic bunch of parsley
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- Chili pepper
- Meatball seasoning
Homemade Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe Preparation
- Wet the bulgur on the tray and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Then add the oil, tomato paste and spices. You can knead it with your hands throughout the entire period of time.
- After the spices are thoroughly eaten, add pomegranate syrup, half a lemon juice, grated onion and garlic and mix again.
- Continue this process for about 10 minutes so that the ingredients are thoroughly absorbed. .
- Add the chopped parsley last and knead well.
- You can shape it by squeezing it little by little with your hands.