Ingredients for Homemade Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 3 cups of fine bulgur
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 grated onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 meal tablespoon of isot
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 teaspoons of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
How to Make Homemade Meatless Meatless Meatballs Recipe
- Take the bulgur in a wide and flat bowl.
- Let’s put the tomato paste and knead it slowly for a long time.
- The bulgur does not soften. Let’s add a little warm water every now and then and knead it well, when it turns into tomato paste, let’s add the rest of the ingredients gradually.
- First, let’s strain the spices, the grated onion only the juice of the onion through a cheesecloth, it spoils the taste of the water, it dissolves in the onion and becomes invisible. When it’s done, it means it’s an avalanche.