Homemade Natural Ketchup Recipe (with Video)
Ingredients for Homemade Natural Ketchup Recipe (with Video)
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 onions
- 2 kg pointed tomatoes
- 2 red capia peppers
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Half a glass of water granulated sugar (better if brown)
- Half a glass of grape vinegar (no other vinegar)
Homemade Natural Ketchup Recipe (with Video) Preparation
- First of all, chop the onions and put them in a pot, let’s drizzle olive oil on them and fry them.
- The onions are roasted to caramelize.
- Then coarsely chopped Add red capia pepper and tomatoes and mix them.
- When it boils, salt, black pepper, Add garlic, granulated sugar, vinegar and mix.
- Boil for 40-45 minutes over medium heat.
- Take it from the stove and pass it through a blender.
- Then it is passed through a fine sieve.
- We’re going to put it in a jar to vacuum, and we’re going to make it canned. For this, let’s put the ketchup that we filtered into a pot and boil it.
- Let’s take it from the stove when it’s teary, put it in hot hot jars and close the lid and turn it upside down.
- You can wrap it with a table cloth and store it in a cool and dry place the next day.
- You can use it whenever you want. Bon Appetit