Ingredients for Homemade Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 3 cups of fine bulgur
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Half a tea glass of isot
- 1 tablespoon of chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- Juice of half a lemon
- A little more than 1 tea glass of oil
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste (Pepper) tomato mixed )
- 1 teaspoon of salt
How to Make Homemade Raw Meatballs Recipe
- Let’s pour 3 glasses of hot water on the bulgur and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let’s grate the onion, you can take it out of the robot if you want. Let’s squeeze the water and add it to the bulgur. Let’s grate the garlic and add it to the bulgur.
- Then let’s add the spices, oil, tomato paste, lemon, pomegranate syrup, mix and let the mixture run through the blender.
- Let’s move it by pressing it from top to bottom.
- After that. Let’s knead a little more thoroughly. Let’s give shape. Let’s serve with lettuce. If you want, make lavash, the choice is yours. Bon appetit.