Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Homemade Raw Meatballs
Ingredients for Homemade Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of dark fine bulgur (You can also make half of regular bulgur wheat if you wish.)
- One finger less than 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 tablespoonful of chili paste
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 large onion
- 1 clove of garlic upon request (I did not use)
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- Half a tea glass of oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- Black pepper
- Chili pepper
- 3 tablespoons of isot
- Not every isot is the same bitterness, put it to taste. Mine was not very bitter. I put 3 tablespoons um
How to Make Homemade Raw Meatballs Recipe?
- First, let’s take brown bulgur on a tray. You can either use all of them with brown bulgur or make some with normal fine bulgur. Brown bulgur just does not swell because it swells less.
- Add 1 finger missing boiling water from 1 glass of water to 2 glasses of bulgur, cover it and let it rest.
- Prepare the sauce in a separate bowl and taste it Adjust to your taste.
- Add the spices, tomato paste, pomegranate syrup and oil.
- Then knead for half an hour. The more you knead, the tastier it will be. Stay overnight if you can. You can wait in the fridge for 2 days and even make it more beautiful.