The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Homemade Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of fine bulgur
- 2 glass of boiling water
- Half a tea glass of isot
- Half a tea glass of oil
- 4 tablespoons of tomato paste (I used tomato and pepper mixed)
- 1 tablespoon of chili pepper (You can use less if the pepper is too hot)
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- Half a teaspoon of ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- Up to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder (Or 1-2 cloves of garlic
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup (Or you can squeeze as much lemon as you like)
Making Homemade Meatballs Recipe
- First of all, we take the bulgur in a bowl and add hot water to it, cover it and let it swell. We grate the onion (Or you can pull it out of the robot)
- The trick here is that we absolutely squeeze the juice of the grated onion and we don’t use it, otherwise the onion pain that burns the throat takes away the taste of all raw meatballs.
- The onion with the juice squeezed well on the bulgur, We add grated garlic, and all the remaining ingredients and mix with a spoon.
- Then we grind the mixture for about 15 minutes with a blender or robot.
- Let’s rest the blender occasionally so that it doesn’t burn, I made it with the kitchen chef. . For this, we definitely use the wire whisk attachment.
- Lastly, add the finely chopped parsley and spring onion and pull for another 10 minutes to check if it has thickened. You can knead it and consume it any way you want with lemon lettuce leaf and pomegranate syrup. Bon appetit ladies