Hot Breakfast Sauce
Ingredients for Hot Breakfast Sauce Recipe
- 3 kilos of tomatoes
- 1 kilo of green peppers
- 1 kilo red capia pepper
- 10-12 cloves of garlic
- 10-15 round hot peppers pepper(you can use fine gin pepper)
- Half a bunch of parsley
- Two fingers missing from 1 glass of vinegar
- Again, two fingers missing from a glass of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
Spicy Breakfast Sauce Recipe Preparation
- Cut the tomatoes, green and red peppers into several pieces and pull them out of the robot.
- We combine them all in the pot, crush the garlic in the same way or pass it through the robot.
- Let’s add the salt as well. .
- Cook for about 1 hour on medium heat im.
- As it cooks, my pot will shrink by half.
- After boiling for 1 hour, either finely chop the hot peppers or add them to the mix.
- Then Let’s add our vinegar and olive oil and let it boil for about half an hour.
- It should completely absorb the water and reach the consistency of spreading on bread.
- When it reaches this consistency, add the parsley, mix it and turn it off. < li>Let’s put it in jars and turn it upside down before it gets hot, it will be enough to keep it like this for a few hours. Bon appetit now