Hot Dried Pepper Edible Sauce
Ingredients for Hot Dried Chilli Sauce Recipe
- 100 grams of dried red pepper
- 1 water glass of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- 5 teaspoons salt
- 5 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 cloves of garlic
Dried Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe Preparation
- A great recipe for chili lovers like me.
- We put the peppers in hot water overnight to swell.
- The peppers are good in the morning We put it through the blender and put it in a saucepan.
- Add vinegar, salt, sugar and spices to it and turn on the stove.
- After a little heat, we cut the garlic into small fine pieces and add it and cook it on low heat for 4-5 minutes.< /li>
- Then put it in a jar and keep it You can.