Hot Pepper Sauce
Ingredients for Hot Pepper Sauce Recipe
- 3 kilos of tomatoes
- 2 kilos of peppers
- 1 glass of grape vinegar
- 2 heads of garlic
- 1 glass of olive oil or oil
- 2 tablespoons of salt
Preparing the Hot Pepper Sauce Recipe
- First, the tomatoes are washed and grated .
- Then it is taken into a pot and boiled until the tomato juice is absorbed.
- Chop the hot peppers on the other side.
- Take the tomato from the heat, after it cools down a bit, pepper, vinegar , oil, garlic and salt are added.
- Then it is canned and it will be two weeks later. Bon appetit in advance