Ingredients for Hot Sauce Recipe
- 5 kg abaza pepper
- 1 glass of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1. 5 tablespoons of salt
Hot Sauce Recipe Preparation
- Abaza peppers are washed.
- Only the green parts of the peppers are cleaned the seeds will remain in it.
- Peppers are thrown into boiling water and boiled for 15-20 minutes.
- The boiled peppers are filtered and passed through a food processor.
- The peppers passed through the robot are taken into a pot.
- Add vinegar, salt and sugar to it and boil it for 3-4 minutes.
- While the prepared sauce is hot, put it in jars, close the lid and turn it upside down.
- Because we jar it while hot, it will also hold the lids. There will be no need to boil it.
- It is served by drizzling olive oil on it while serving.