Hot Tomato Sauce with Capia Pepper
Ingredients for the Recipe for Hot Tomato Sauce with Capsicum
- 2 kg tomatoes (it would be better if field tomatoes)
- Half a kg of red capia pepper (especially pepper with meat)
- 10-15 hot peppers
- 2 heads of garlic
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1 tea glass of oil< /ul>
Spicy Tomato Sauce with Capia Pepper Recipe Preparation
- We wash all our ingredients. We pass the tomatoes (don’t peel the skins) and the capia peppers through the robot.
- We put it in the oven and let it boil.
- After boiling for about 40 minutes, we chop the hot peppers and garlic finely and add them.
- Add the oil and boil for another 10 minutes. We put the vinegar close to its descent and take it from the stove.
- We put it in jars that we boiled before. Have fun right now.