How to Make Raw Meatballs? Ingredients for (Very Practical)
- 1 bowl of fine bulgur for meatball
- 1 bowl of ground lean meat
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- Some water (for soaking)
- Half a tea glass of olive oil< /li>
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon of salt
How to Make Raw Meatballs? (Very Practical) Preparation
- First, let’s get our bulgur into our mixing bowl. Let’s wet it with a little warm water.
- Let’s add the spices, crushed garlic and tomato paste.
- Then let’s start kneading. Let’s knead for 10 minutes.
- Let’s add the meat to it. Let’s drizzle the olive oil. Let’s knead for another 10 minutes.
- Let’s make a squeezing press with our hands and put it on a serving plate, you can decorate it as you wish. Bon appetit.