Ingredients for K.maraş Style Çiğköfte Recipe
- 3 cups of brown bulgur for raw meatballs
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic clove
- A pinch of parsley
- 1 glass of oil
- Salt, pepper, cumin, paprika
- 2-3 tomatoes (I used tomato sauce)
How to Make K.maraş Style Çiğköfte Recipe?
- First of all, we add our finely chopped onion, garlic, tomato sauce, tomato paste and spices on our fine bulgur.
- Then we start kneading, on the other hand, we put our oil in the pan and heat it up. We add our chopped parsley and continue to knead. We knead it thoroughly until our findings are soft and when it becomes thick, we pour the heated oil on it and knead it for two more rounds and serve it.
Enjoy your bonfire 🙂