Kadayif in my debt
Ingredients for Borcamda Kadayif Recipe
- 500 grams of fresh kadayif
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 bowl of coarsely ground walnuts
- 3 cups of sugar
- 4 glasses of water
- Quarter lemon juice
How to Make Kadayif in Borcam?
- Since the syrup of our dessert must be cold, first of all, we mix our sugar and water in the pot and boil it, then add our lemon juice and boil it for another 5 minutes and leave it to cool.
- Put our kadayif in a deep bowl and pour 100 grams of butter Let it melt and wait for 4-5 minutes for the first heat to come out, pour it on our kadayif, and we tear it apart so that the whole kadayif is well lubricated.
- We spread the bottom of our pyrex evenly and apply pressure with our hands, so that it is tight, then we sprinkle our walnuts on it evenly and spread the remaining kadayif evenly on it and press it. >
- Pour our sherbet on the first hot kadayif and it’s ready to serve after a few hours. Enjoy 🌼.