Ingredients for Kahramanmaraş Raw Meatballs (Minced Meat) Recipe
- 2 tea glasses of fine bulgur (you can increase the tea glass according to the number of people)< li itemprop="ingredients">2 tablespoons of mixed tomato paste
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tomato (peeled)< li itemprop="ingredients">1 hot pepper
- 1 tablespoon of ground hot pepper
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil (if wet, use more delicious)
- Slightly dried mint (it tastes better if it’s fresh)
- Red chili powder
How to Make Kahramanmaraş Raw Meatballs (Minced Meat) Recipe?
- Chop the parsley and keep it in a corner.
- Put all the ingredients except the parsley and oil into the mixing bowl. and we knead it well.
- If it is difficult to knead, you can add a little water.
- We knead the bulgur for about half an hour until it is dead.
- After kneading sufficiently, we add the chopped parsley and add a little water for 1-2 minutes. We knead more.
- We add the previously heated oil and mix it.
- You can either divide it on plates that way or shape it like raw meatballs and serve it.