Karamel Sos (Videolu)
Ingredients for Caramel Sauce (with Video) Recipe
- 1 and a half cups of granulated sugar
- Half glass of water
- 60 g butter
- Half a glass of milk cream
Caramel Sauce (with Video) ) Recipe Preparation
- We put sugar and water in the pan. Let’s let the sugar melt, whether by stirring it once or by moving the pan left and right.
- Let’s set the heat of the stove to its lowest setting while the sugar starts to liquefy as it melts.
- If you wait for it to melt over high heat, caramel will have a burnt flavor.< /li>
- The trick to making caramel is to keep the stove on low heat and not to stir it all the time.