Ingredients for Cauliflower Gratin Recipe
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 large potato
- 2 medium carrots
- Half a lemon
- 250 grams of ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Black pepper, salt, cumin, paprika
- 2.5 cups of milk
- 2 tablespoons of flour< /li>
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Black pepper, salt
- Grated Cheddar ul>
How to Make Cauliflower Gratin Recipe?
- We boil the cauliflower, which we cut into flowers, in water that we add salt and a little milk.
- Boil Drain the cauliflower and set it aside.
- We also boil the carrots and potatoes that we cut into small cubes.
- Prepare our béchamel sauce in a separate pan.
- The butter we have in the pan and the flour are a little bit We add milk, pepper and salt to the flour that has been roasted and smelled, and when the sauce thickens, we take it out of the oven.
- We mix some of the bechamel sauce with the boiled vegetables that we bought in a debt, then we pour the minced meat on the vegetables that we smoothed with a spoon.
- Then pour the remaining béchamel sauce on it and put it in the oven to change color slightly.
- Take it out and sprinkle it on the grated cheddar and put it back in the oven.
- When the cheddar melts and browns, we take it out of the oven, the first heat comes out. We slice the food and serve it hot. Bon appetit for those who will try it already 🥰🥘.