Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Kevserin Homemade Çiğköfte
Ingredients for Kevserin Homemade Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 cups of fine bulgur
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons isot
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- Salt (eyeball)
- Ice< /ul>
Kevserin Homemade Çiğköfte Recipe Preparation
- First let’s soak the bulgur and let it soften.
- Let’s put all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Let’s grate the garlic and onion. Then let’s put it into the softened bulgur.
- Let’s pass it with the help of a blender for 5 minutes, it is enough to whisk for 5 minutes.
- Let’s put ice on it, knead it with our hands for half an hour or 1 hour. I kneaded for 1 hour.
- Leave it in the fridge for half an hour, then you can serve it.