Ingredients for Kisir with Walnuts (A Different Recipe)
- 2 cups of bulgur wheat for meatballs
- 2 cups of hot water to wet the knot
- 1 head large onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- half a glass of olive oil
- 6 tablespoons of narecchis
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup of ground walnuts (or peanuts)
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 1 teaspoon each (wipe) red pepper flakes red ground pepper black pepper sumac cumin (meatball seasoning if available) salt as much as you want
- half a bunch of finely chopped parsley
Circum with Walnut (A Different Recipe) Recipe How to do it?
- Wet the knuckle with hot water, mix it up, close the mouth and let it soften
- Chop the onions and garlic into edibles and fry them in oil
- Put the tomato paste Let’s add it and fry it a little, add salt and spices and turn it twice.
- Let’s turn it off, pour this mixture over the bulgur and knead it well so that they all blend together.
- Let’s add the lemon walnut narekşi, finely chopped lettuce and parsley and mix it, ready to serve.