Ingredients for Cooker’s Style Meatballs Recipe
- 500 gr raw meatballs
- 500 gr fine knots< /li>
- 2 tablespoons of hot pepper paste
- 3 tablespoons of isot
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- Half a teaspoon of allspice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6-7 sprigs of green onions
- 1 Bunch of parsley
- 3-4 sprigs of mint
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- Pomegranate syrup ( optional )
Making Cookies’ Style Cheesecake Recipe
- The spices are mixed with half a tea glass of olive oil and left to soften.
- The knead, garlic and pepper paste are kneaded until the kuppies are soft.
- The kept spices are kneaded with the meat.
- The kneaded meat mixture is combined with the knotty mixture.
- When it comes to the consistency of paste, the finely chopped greens are mixed with half a tea glass of olive oil and pomegranate syrup into the prepared raw meatballs.
- Smashed into small meatballs for presentation.
- With eggs broken in butter I recommend you to eat raw meatballs.
Note: When we add half a glass of milk and half a glass of mineral water to 1 liter of buttermilk, you will see that the burning sensation of raw meatballs is eliminated.
I am waiting for photos from those who make it.